ANN ARBOR MENNONITE GUEST HOME
This home is operated by the Church of God in Christ, Mennonite, to provide a place for patients and their families who are using the University of Michigan Health System. The inspiration for a "Home Away From Home" came from Christian people who sought medical help and desired a place of quietness, spiritual warmth, comfort, and support. It is our prayer that we will be able to supply these needs for you while you are in our home and that God's blessing may rest on you while here.
The following guidelines are for those using Ann Arbor Mennonite Guest Home:
- This home is open to outpatients who are seeking medical help at UMHS facilities and their families, as well as family members of patients in the the Hospitals.
- Our guest home is for non-smokers only.
- No alcoholic beverages.
- No radio or television.
- No pets allowed.
- Modest dress is required at all times. No shorts or tank tops.
- The Guest Home is for short-term guests. Longer stays may be negotiated and are subject to availability.
SCHEDULE & SERVICES
- ● Continental breakfast served daily
Monday - Friday: 6:45am - 9:00am
Saturday - Sunday: 7:15am - 9:00am
- ● Singing, devotions, and refreshments Sunday and/or Wednesday evening
- ● Quiet time each evening after 10:00pm (Doors close at 10:00pm)
- ● Shuttle service available to and from UMHS
- contact staff for details if you need this service
- ● Guest washer and dryer available
- ● Guest kitchen - Refrigerator and cupboards are for your use. Please label your foods.
(The main kitchen is reserved for the staff of Ann Arbor Mennonite Guest Home.)